On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 14:47:35 +0000, Allan Staller <allan.stal...@hcl.com> wrote:

>One time setup.

Yes, it flips automatically, Gadi.

Note the M3 and M10 in the expression, for March and October.

What does not flip automatically is the CLOCKxx's TIMEZONE parameter value.
A JES2 automatic command can be manually set, up to seven days in advance,
before the date, to do the flip "unattended", as it has to occur at 2am...