On 2019-12-30, at 22:51:40, Gadi Ben-Avi wrote:

> I changed TZ to the value you suggested, and when I issue the time command I
> get UTC.

"time"?  Try "date" instead.

Troubleshooting:

o Run the commands in the attached TAtry.txt file (This is not a shell script.)

TZ=IST-2IDT,M3.4.4/26,M10.5.0 script
    date
    export -p | grep TZ
    echo "$0 $SHELL"
    exit
mv typescript TZlog.txt

o Reply here attaching the generated TZlog.txt

o After review by enough critical eyes, go to SR.

-- gil