SVA does that in Germany for other customers.
https://www.sva.de/en/index.html

I am neither employee nor associated with that company.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranshu Singh <pranshusingh.mainfr...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thu, Jan 9, 2020 1:52 pm
Subject: Need Mainframe as a Service

Hi All

My customer is looking for a mainframe as a service option ( kind of a
cloud) model for hosting its ~900 mips in London. Customer would migrate
everything to such an organisation and would Pay a monthly price. Anything
Non IBM, Non Sungard.

Does anybody know any non IBM, Non Sungard organisation that can provide
such a service in UK, may be a boutique provider.

Pranshu