Hello list,

I am Alicia, content designer for IBM Configuration Assistant for z/OS
Communications Server. IBM Configuration Assistant for z/OS Communications
Server, also known as Network Configuration Assistant or NCA, provides a
guided interface to help you create and manage TCP/IP profiles, and
simplify configuration of TCP/IP policy-based networking functions. You
can import your existing TCP/IP profiles into the NCA. This function
eliminates the need to recreate your TCP/IP configuration by hand in the
NCA, giving you an accurate representation of your existing configuration
within the NCA GUI and enabling you to begin working with your existing
configuration right away.

Recently, my team created an online course about TCP/IP profile
configuration with the NCA. After completing this course, you will be able
to use the NCA to create and manage TCP/IP profiles, including import of
existing profiles, dynamic reconfiguration of running stacks, and
configuration for disaster recovery and planned outages.  If you pass the
final assessment of this course, you will earn an IBM Open Badge (
http://ibm.biz/NCAbadge). With IBM open badges, you can easily and quickly
share verified proof of your achievements both within IBM and externally.

Course Link: http://ibm.biz/NCATCPIPcourse
Estimated Time: 3 hours and 30 minutes

Thanks,
Alicia Mao