Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Im Auftrag von
ITschak Mugzach
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Januar 2020 08:44
An: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Betreff: Re: CBTTAPE - Any Automation tool for console message trap

I noticed that AUTOMAN from  expans in now free anf is on file 627 of the
cbttape. I used generalized MPF exit  file 708 to convert a client from a
commercial product to MPF based automation and it worked very well.

ITschak

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:33 AM Ken Bloom <bl...@visara.com> wrote:

> Hi jake
>
> What are you trying to do?  There are products out there that can
> “screen scrape” consoles and send alerts based on content.
>
> Ken
>
> Kenneth A. Bloom
> CEO
> Avenir Technologies Inc
> /d/b/a Visara International
> 203-984-2235
> bl...@visara.com
> www.visara.com
>

> > On Jan 13, 2020, at 11:50 PM, Jake Anderson
> > <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any CBTTAPE file which has the solution to trap message in
> console
> > and send email ?
> >
> > Or else if there is any other method you are following please let me
> know.
> >
> > Regards
> > Jake

> > -- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
> > IBM-MAIN

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring for
Legacy **|  *