Check out zigi.rocks - scroll down to the bottom right for a list of git repos
created with zigi to get you started.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg ><
Website: www.lbdsoftware.com
Sent from my iPhone 8+

Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden