[Default] On 10 Mar 2020 13:47:16 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
st...@stevebeaver.com (Steve Beaver) wrote:

>About the only thing I can't do from home is plug in ficon cables but I can
>sure direct people to plug cables.
>
>I have had several contact companies what me to go the customer site and I
>give them a price that is really HIGH/STUPID.
>
>Sooner or later, probably sooner the will wake up and smell the discontent and
>flat out resistance to being
>On site.  Even the Department of Defense is beginning to move to remote
If your job can be done from 80 kilometres away, it can be done from
any country that has less expensive people than you are. It is
interesting that the people who actually produce the physical goods
and services have to come in and probably have less sick pay coverage.

Clark Morris