The error indicates that a file and/or directory cannot be found.  I am V2R4
also and I do not have the V2R1 sub-directory under the /usr/lpp/zosmf
directory.

This appears that your WLPDIR parameter is not correct in your IZUSVR1
procedure.

You might also check if you gave the z/OS MF server access to the
BPX.SUPERUSER.** UNIXPRIV profiles.

Aso, have you started to configure and run the CEA server and the CIM server?
You will need those for z/OS MF too.  I have an open case with IBM because the
CIM server would not run until it was given access to the UNIXPRIV
BPX.SUPERUSER.** profiles.  This is a different behavior from z/OS V2R3,
BTW.....

Matthew