PKB.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Christopher Y. Blaicher [cblaic...@syncsort.com]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 10:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IPCS LIST command to display storage when pointer is in a
different address space

Seymour,
Why do you have to be such a putz?  The person asked a simple question.  There
is no reason to denigrate him, or anyone else.
I have wanted to say this for a long time about your posts.  Think before you
hit send.  Is your comment adding to the content of the thread?   If not, hit
delete.

Chris Blaicher
Technical Architect
Syncsort, Inc.