I used to have a program called BYPACT I think I got from CBTTAPE.ORG.  It
read a dataset that held an Apply Check report and created another dataset
that had the ++HOLD line. It added blank lines underneath and also
separated each hold with lines. This simplified (for us) tracking HOLDS
analysis and sharing the workload with others. I found the jcl used to run
the program but N59983.BYPACT.LOAD is gone. Does anyone still have this?

//RUN EXEC PGM=BYPACT
//STEPLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=N59983.BYPACT.LOAD
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
//APPLYCK  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=N59983.ZOS21C.APPCHK.OUTPUT
//ACTPLAN  DD DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),
//            DSN=N59983.ZOS21C.APPCHK.BYPACT,
//            LRECL=80,RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=0,UNIT=3390,
//            SPACE=(TRK,(5,2))

Alan Schwartz
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.