Did you update your ISPF Configuration table?

>From the $$$DOC member these are the 1st 3 steps:

Installation:

   1. Copy YCLMACTB into ISPTLIB library (see $$$INST)
   2. Copy REXX others into SYSEXEC or SYSPROC library (see $$$INST)
   3. Update ISPF site customization table (ISPFC) (z/OS 2.2)
      GLOBAL_LINE_COMMAND_TABLE = YCLMACTB
   4. If using (E)JES instead of SDSF change the LMACJES2/3
      members from sdsf to ejes

It appears you have done 1 and 2 but skipped 3.  Issue from any ISPF Panel: TSO
ISPCCONF to do (3).

Hope this helps

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Sean Gleann
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Request for help with CBT961

Can anyone help me with installing/using the ISPF editor extensions provided in
CBT961, please?

CBT961 came to my notice when reading through another thread here, and I
thought it might come in handy.
I've downloaded and RECVd the install package, then modified and used the
£££INST skeleton JCL to copy the supplied members into the SYSEXEC and ISPTLIB
liraries specified in the relevant concatenations in my TSO logon proc.
Logged off and on again, and tried to make use of the new commands in an ISPF
edit ...
Result: 'Command not recognised' in every case.

What (almost certainly very basic) step have I missed out here?
It's not a RACF thing. It's just as if I hadn't done anything at all.

Hopefully,
Sean Gleann