This is the whole "bound to another address space" issue. Does it matter
what sequence you take the address spaces down in? And I wonder if the
same applies to Db2 and MQ. (I would guess not as the binding/attachment
must be different.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: