I am installing the archived z/OS 2.3 Serverpac on a z/OS 2.1 system. When
I tried to merge my z/OS 2.1 configuration into the 2.3 configuration, I
received a message that the old was created by a level of the Installation
dialogue too old to merge. So I didn't get a RACFDLTA job generated.
   Given that the RACFDRV/RACFTGT jobs are 1. Not at all a good idea to run as
delivered. 2. A real pain to manually evaluate. 3. Even the RACLIST job is
going to be tedious to evaluate.
   I was wondering if someone could provide an example RACFDLTA job hat I could
muck and see if I can get some useful info from?

  cross posted to IBM-MAIN and RACF-L

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University