To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: Performance Toolkit -how to RECOMP?

Thank you Eginhard, you've given me the info I need, 'Q MON'.

PerfKit is a wonderful tool, thank you also for developing it.

The IDLEUSER report is accurate and up-to-date as of its timestamp.
But I'm using it to implement a security policy to disconnect userids
(people) that have been idle more than a specified number of minutes.

So I need to look at the IDLEUSER report immediately after it's
generated otherwise I could mistakenly use a 59 seconds old (stale)
report to disconnect people that were actually very active between the
time the report was generated and when I used the report.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.