CONWAIT is the old old (old) CMS synchronization handler on the console for clearing any bits and status on the console before doing more console I/O. I would bet on user application error. Is it a DIAG that's failing by any chance?
David
Bill Stephens wrote:

Is the address consistently at 80F10DA0 each time this occurs?  If so, you
could try a TRACE PROG R F10D90.20 CMD D G to display the regs at abend,
and if this is a wild branch, you might be able to grope your way back via
R11 or R14 but check all the registers for meaningful values.

CONWAIT is CMS, not MVS.   Sounds like a bug - I'd phone it in.

Regards,
Bill Stephens
Sr. Technology Analyst, High Availability
SunGard Availability Services
10th floor
401 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Phone: (215) 351-1099
Fax: (215) 451-2045
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keeping People and Information Connected (TM)
http://www.availability.sungard.com