Actually, Alan, it's the HRM003 after the DB2 abend, not the FRF002, that

VM63978 should fix.  The FRF002 is fixed (circumvented) by the DB2 APAR y
ou
previouly applied, and we're still investigating the CP aspects under APA
VM63975 (yet another nearby number).

- Bill Holder, IBM z/VM Development, Storage Management

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:39:21 -0600, Alan Ackerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This weekend we successfully tested a fixtest for this problem. The APAR
 is
VM63978. Seems to
>be related to heavy DB2 use on a z990. (Perhaps also a z9-109 or z890.)
Only happens first level.
>IBM thinks the APAR will fix the FRF002 abend we had, as well as the DB2

crash mentioned below.