Hello DJ,

        I have been thinking along those lines.   It will really depend
upon when the EMC box comes in.  the Current EMC does not have any more
ESCON available.   I am thinking that that we could live with one escon
on the new system and 3 escon on the MP3000.

        Then the carts become the problems. They only have 2 escon.

        I am working questions in my mind.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723