Thanks. I'll try tracking it down that way.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:43 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PSF printing

On Tuesday, 04/04/2006 at 12:45 AST, "Bates, Bob"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
> is there anybody out there doing PSF printing from a VM system to a
printer on
> another system running PSF through RSCS?
>
> We have a printer hanging off a z/OS system running PSF. We have users
on z/VM
> who would like to print using PSF on that printer. We also have PSF
installed
> on this system now, but no AFP printers attached. The printer in
question is
> half a country away from me so testing isn't terribly easy for me to
see.

> So, I was wondering if anybody out there might have a similar setup and
could
> give me a clue as to the best direction to tackle this.

It's been a long time, but if memory serves you can simply spool the
LIST38xx file to RSCS using a VAFP printer and the correct DEST (PRINT
with the CC OVERSIZE options).  Make sure it is tagged to go across an NJE
link to z/OS and z/OS will take it from there.

If you need PAGEDEFs or FORMDEFs, then you have to set up FORMs in JES to
map them OR you can use the PSF command.

No need for SFCMs or PDMs.