Hello Eginhard,
thank you for the information.
I have no problem to test the TCP/IP connection PerfTK's in our environment.
But I assume that it's only possible to connect PerfTK's with V520 via
TCP/IP.
What I have is a 440 and a 520 Version.
So if you can send me more information about this
betastate/unsupported/undokumented function,
I can decide if I can test it. If you wish, you can send it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

kindest regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Horst Rempel