Yes, and I cannott get it to fail with the same emulator without SSL. I'm trying as many different combinations (or is it permutations) as I can. The one that I can't as easily try is to bring up SSLSERV with either SUSE or RedHat. That's why I'm hoping that someone with SSLSERV and one of those two distributions can try it and see if they can or cannot lock up the emulator.

Jim

At 06:01 PM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
On Friday, 04/07/2006 at 01:59 AST, Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have not opened a problem with IBM, but I suspect that we could be
seeing
> something either in the IBM SSLSERV code or the IUCV path.

As you know, Jim, we don't support the SSL server on anything other than
SUSE and RedHat.  Did you try the same test (pound on PA2) *without* SSL?

Jim Bohnsack
Cornell Univ.
(607) 255-1760