ARG!  Marty Z found my bug:   Replace the "6" with "hh" in the MM calc...

It is a simple matter of hacking the code to do the brute force conversion.
Here is something that may work - probably not the best, but it works:

In place of time=time('n', thensecs, 's') use:

hh = Right(thensecs%3600,2,0)
mm = Right((thensecs-(3600*hh))%60,2,0)
ss = Right(thensecs//60,2,0)
time = hh':'mm':'ss

_______________________________________
James Vincent
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Infrastructure Engineering
Mainframe, z/VM and z/Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5547    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 04/28/2006
07:52:25 AM: