On Thursday, 05/04/2006 at 12:44 MST, "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> What about the reverse - send a vendor an ASSEMBLE file so that they can
fit
> their modifications to it and send me the update files? I recently had a
vendor
> make such a request.

Go for it, dude.

I would be remiss in my duties, however, if I failed to quote from that
pesky license agreement: "You will ensure that anyone who uses the Program
(accessed either locally or remotely) does so only for Your authorized use
and complies with the terms of this Agreement."   The "Program" includes
the source code.

How you do that is left as an exercise involving you and the vendor. Blood
oaths and the exchange of firstborn are probably sufficient.