I will be out of the office starting 05-05-2006 and will not return until 15-05-2006.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this message is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privacy sensitive information. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not use, distribute or disclose this information in any way. If you have received this message mistakenly, please notify us immediately and destroy this message forthwith. KAS BANK N.V. does not guarantee that the information contained in this message will be correctly or entirely received by the recipient.