             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             K.EDU>                                                     Subject
                                         ISV Product SPEDIT

             05/11/2006 09:37 AM

              Please respond to
                The IBM z/VM
              Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   K.EDU>

Sender:       The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Poster:       "Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      ISV Product SPEDIT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C67508.74C82FE4

Good morning all.

I have a little question this morning about a product I used years ago.
There was a product called SPEDIT I believe the owner was VISIONCOM or
something like that.

The product was a spool file viewer, sort of a replacement for PEEK, but it
just blew the pants off of PEEK in both performance and function.

My question is does anyone know if this product is still around and as good
as it used to be?
Has anyone used or know of another product that that is compatable?

Thanks
Tom

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C67508.74C82FE4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META name=3D"Generator" content=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.5.2658.34">
<TITLE>ISV Product SPEDIT</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">Good morning all.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">I have a little question this morning =
about a product I used years ago.</FONT>
<BR><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">There was a product called SPEDIT I =
believe the owner was VISIONCOM or something like that.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">The product was a spool file viewer, =
sort of a replacement for PEEK, but it just blew the pants off of PEEK =
in both performance and function.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">My question is does anyone know if this =
product is still around and as good as it used to be?</FONT>
<BR><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">Has anyone used or know of another =
product that that is compatable?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">Tom&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3D"Arial">__________________________________________________________=
________</FONT>
<BR><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">&lt;&lt; ella for Spam Control =
&gt;&gt; has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for =
me</FONT>
<BR><FONT size=3D2 face=3D"Arial">You can use it too - and it's =
FREE!&nbsp; <A =
href=3D"http://www.ellaforspam.com";>http://www.ellaforspam.com</A></FONT>=

</P>

</BODY>