From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Dusha, Cecelia Ms. WHS/ITMD
Sent: Thu 5/11/2006 12:00 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: VM:Webgateway Question

When someone accesses the VM:Webgateway via a browser on my system, the
following appears in the console log for that web server.

*8 08:08:20 WBSWEB1  0D VIWDNS1598I DNS server xxx.xxx.xx.x timed out
        resolving the CNAME for the IPADDR www.www.ww.www.
*8 08:08:50 WBSWEB1  0D VIWDNS1598I DNS server xxx.xxx.xx.x timed out
        resolving the IPADDR for the NAME fssd5.bfd.whs.mil.

The IP address (xxx.xxx.xx.x) in the message is the IP address of the SMTP
server.  The www.www.ww.www is the IP address of my workstation that invoked
the browser.

The xxx.xxx.xx.x address is only defined in the SMTP CONFIG file.
        IPMAILERADDRESS xxx.xxx.xx.x
The DNS is defined in the TCPIP DATA file:
        NSINTERADDR  jjj.jjj.jj.jjj
        NSINTERADDR  kkk.kkk.kk.kkk

Please help.

Thank you.