From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Smith, Ann (ISD, IT)
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 14:04
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] VM Tape encryption

Did anyone ever find a good way to encrypt DDR tapes?
I remember folks asking about this a while back.
Also, is anyone using VMBACKUP encryption? Does it meet current regulations?

confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
destroy all copies.