On Wednesday, 05/24/2006 at 01:37 EST, Brian Nielsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've run some traces and know why DDR is abending.  If you don't want to
> read the technical details below, the question is: Is this an APAR'able
> DDR problem or "user error caused by the HALT - don't do that"?

Please open a PMR, Brian.  Because you asked so nicely ["he's such a
*nice* boy"] and you have such helpful problem determination skills, we're
inclined to treat it initially as a bug.  (And I'm not 100% certain, but I
think it helps that the developer is also named Brian.]

But I ask you, why can't everyone else include a nice detailed analysis of
the problem in *their* problem descriptions?  I mean, it's not like in
some alien language like Java or C++!  ;-)  [OCO modules excluded, of
course]