>3) Could you (would you) elaborate on DIMM exploitation?  DATA
>spaces
>Or what else?

For VSE, virtual disk in storage (both in VSE and VM) might
be worth exploring. I'm not familar enough with various VSE
DIM options in terms of buffers and such. And MDC is tied back
to the dedicated DASD questions.

>5) My original plan was to actually have both machines running and
>working from the same external DASD.  Then Migrate from the internal
>DASD.
>I have been told that this is not an option now.

My bad, I should have realized internal DASD might be involved. You
are correct that will make things more interesting.

Your planning this for this weekend? (in case I think of anything
else)

Bill Bitner