This normally has nothing to do with clients on workstations.  It us
usually an indication that the client code (from the TCPMAINT 592) that is
accessible to the CMS user is not the same release as the TCP/IP stack.  Is
it possible that you have a copy of older CMS TCP/IP client code on a
shared disk?

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Enterprise Business Intelligence Services
Mainframe, z/VM and zSeries Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 05/30/2006
09:58:42 AM: