I make one simple exit point in SYSPROF that has satsified everything I'v
ever needed to do.  Maintaining it across release boundaries is trivial.

Just before calling the users PROFILE EXEC I call my SYSEXIT EXEC.  The

sole job of SYSEXIT is to link and access a local programs disk (perhaps

MAINT 31A) and invoke the ALLUSERS EXEC on that local programs disk.  Wit
this strategy I can update the ALLUSERS EXEC anytime I want without
needing to update the 190 disk.

Brian Nielsen

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:38:42 +0200, Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>