Thanks to all that answered.

We found the problem after much talking.  Seems that the cleaning
company blew two or three circuits last night.  Most were on servers and
the users were use to the systems not being available.

Reset everything, turned the power switch off (all the way this time).
And we are back on line (unfortunately).

One more interface and the 7171 is gone.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]