Interesting - we just ordered something on 6/5 and got:

 Data sent via "INET". To retrieve your service:
   FTP to: ptf.boulder.ibm.com
   Log on using userid ...
   Enter the following FTP commands:

Mike, you must be 'special' or it was a 6/6/6 thing (sigh).  We have had no
problems ftp'ing to ptf.boulder.ibm.com at all.  I can only guess there may
be a firewall thing going on preventing the connection.

_______________________________________
James Vincent
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions
Mainframe, z/VM and z/Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5547    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 06/09/2006
09:57:45 AM: