I need help verifying which ptf to put on.  I'm running VM 5.2  service level 0601 and I need a new release of the IOCP
utility.  I used ResourceLink and when I got to the search screen, I entered  VM2096  and got a couple of hits.
I choose the 2096 option and in the lists of PTF's they recommend using  UM31740, which I believe to be for
VM 4.4.   I think I should be using PTF  UM31742.   I determined this because when I click on the
APAR link, scroll down to the bottom of the page, it appears to me that  UM31742 is the one
to use for 5.2.
Am I reading this right?  Could someone verify this?
Thanks,
Steve G.