5081's   Perfect size for shirt pockets and making notes on.  Even as a tool as I saw a CE one time roll it into the shape
of a funnel to add some oil to a 2540 (or was it a 2450) card punch.  Also saw the same CE us it adjust the heads on
2400 tape drives.  Apparently, the cards were just the right thickness for adjusting head height.
The 5081 . . . 101 uses.

Steve G.

Rich Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/09/2006 03:20 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System