To list(s),
  We are migrating a VM/VSE user to a new system.
Currently I am running into some trouble initializing
the TCPIP for VSE stack. I am getting a IPL475E
message followed by an IPL471 message. On the old
system they have DEDICATE statements for addresses
C00 thru C0f as follows:

  DEDICATE C00 B00
     .
     .
  DEDICATE C0F B0F

In their VSE ASIPROC they have

  ADD C00:C0E,OSA

Now, the OSA card on the system here is at address
F000.  I am thinking that I have to change the
dedicate and ADD statements accordingly as well as
changing my DEFINE LINK statement in the IPINITxx
configs.

As I am relatively new in this area, Am I on the right
track with this?

Thks,
 Bill J.