On 6/21/06, Bodra - Pessoal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to learn how to reduce messages from TCP/IP Server machine that are
showed in zVM OPERATOR user (main console).

Since TCP/IP server machine runs disconnected, I defined in directory a
secondary console, but a lot of messages rolls due tcpip traffic. There is a
configuration option to reduce (let´s say show just ERROR/WARNING messages,
not INFORMATIONAL messages) on OPERATOR console?

If you're running PROP in your OPERATOR userid  you could filter the
messages on the last position in the message identifier. If you don't
want that in OPERATOR you could set up another disconnected machine as
the secondary console for TCPIP and run PROP there. The entry in the
RTABLE could look like this:
/I/                        19  19   8  TCPIP    nodename
This matches the I on column 19 of SCIF output from TCPIP and tells
PROP to do nothing with it. The messages that fall through are
typically forwarded to the logical operator for review.

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij
Velocity Software, Inc