It would be really  good if we could order the Stand-Alone DSF through any means
other than 'external media', it would seem we oughta be able to order that directly.
That would make life a lot (well... maybe not a lot) easier.

Graeme Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/21/2006 06:25 PM

Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc
Subject
ICKSADSF

Stand-Alone ICKDSF seems to only be orderable via UK15426
and UK15427 as documented in II01692.

In the dim past I seem to remember generating standalone
programs by punching a three-card loader then punching the
module before closing the punch. The punch file was then
read into a cms file and afterwards using a movefile to put
it on tape.

Does this work for ICKDSF and if it does where can I find
instructions ?

Should I even worry about keeping ICKDSF and ICKSADSF in
sync ?

Thanks
Graeme