This is what we do to share our ATL and VTS. VM owns (administrative
enforcement only) some drives, MVS owns the rest. Because only system
programmers really mount tapes on either system, we don't worry about any exits
to enforce a separation. We even like the idea of being able to mount and read
the other's tapes to handle some problem.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211