Title: DDR restores

I'm going to use DDR to backup my 10 Linux volumes on a single 9840 tape cartridge.  I have a question on doing a selective restore using this tape.

For example.  I have VOLSER's LINUX1, LINUX2 and LINUX3 backed up on a single tape.  How can I restore just LINUX02 from this tape?  To this point, I've only used DDR to backup and restore all volumes as specified in Chapter 8/Appendex F in the Guide for Automated Installation and Service.

Thanks,

Chuck Kreiter
Lead Systems Programmer
State Auto Insurance

* This message was scanned by the corporate mail server for viruses and objectionable content.