On 6/28/06, Leland Lucius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have RC4 (40-bit to 128-bit) source if anyone wants to pipeify it.  Mind you,
RC4 is not the greatest either.

I just happened to pick up the assembler source for that earlier this
week, and I am getting up to speed again with coding CMS Pipelines
stages in assembler... Would need to think about how we'd want to see
the records flow.

This could actually be a good trial of GCC for CMS since it could be used to
create the assembler source from open-source encryption algos.  The assembler
could then be prettied up and pipeified.

Does it work now? The one I downloaded before blew up in my face.

--
Rob van der Heij