I have an application that runs fine with the default LE
5.2.0 options (I call this LE1)
I modify run time options with the CUSTLE exec and save the
segment ( I call this LE2)
After that the application does not run.

The only change between LE1 and LE2 after run of CUSTLE was
modules CEEPLPKA,CEEPIPI, CEEBPICI, CEEBINIT.

I would now like to test the application with other options
without generating a new saved every time segment and I thought
that it was possible to nucxload a module and that LE should
use that module instead of the module in the segment.

To check this I nucxloaded the four module from LE1 (still
using segment from LE2).

A run with RPTOPS(ON) shows the option from LE1 but the application
still don't work.

Should the method of nucxloading modules work for testing?

(When I changed options back to default and resaved the segment
the application started to work again)

Regards
Mats Westlund
HP Sverige AB