>From HCPHPC:

HPC010 Hard abend - A System-managed space page was
       released while still locked in absolute or
       logical or still being actively translated

This is at least a description of what went wrong in VM.  Jim's response is
much better since it points you to the fix for this problem.
Doug Breneman  z/VM Development  IBM Endicott

Monday, July 10, 2006 9:31 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc:
From: "Hughes, Jim - OIT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HPC010 Abend

We experienced our first CP abend in 6 years this weekend.  Our 2 month
old ZVM 5.1 system running on a Z890 experienced an HPC010 abend.  It's
not in the manual.

What is the root cause?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Impossible is just an opinion."
"Your career is what you're paid for, your calling is what you're made
for."
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein "