Folks,

I’ve collected the suggested edits/changes and will be updating the draft outline this week with the suggestions and will post it for review. Also, several people have requested to write certain chapters – if you’re interested in volunteering to do such, please let me know and I’ll put you in as the tentative author for that chapter.

I’ll be at the BOF, so we can plan it in more detail. I’ll also start working on the style sheet and layout. Would anyone object horribly if it looked like a real IBM book? It’d be really easy if we used the “standard” Bookie layout as a basis. (of course, I could generate multiple formats very easily from SCRIPT..8-)).

I’ll also look into setting up a separate mailing list for this, so we don’t annoy the other folks with the chatter.  I also have some thoughts on volume 2 and 3, but let’s get volume 1 baked first.

David Boyes

Sine Nomine Associates