Since I can not attend SHARE this time around, could someone that does attend this BOF keep me in the loop, please?

Thanks a lot.

DJ

Mike Walter wrote:
While this is a terrific collaborative project for the VM Community at Large, would it be helpful to schedule a "working BOF" (Birds of a Feather) session at SHARE Baltimore in a week and a half? A lot can of thoughts can be considered and discussed in an hour or two compared to wading through many pages of e-mails. Obviously, any such session would also be a contributor for discussions on the list, not the ultimate dictator.
Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The thoughts herein are mine alone, not those of my employer.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.