Dave Jones wrote:
What!!??!! You removed the PL/I compiler?? This is an outrage...how can I keep pestering Reed to port the much more advanced z/OS PL/I compiler over to z/VM (just like IBM did with the C/C++ one), if sites keep removing it? :-)

I hate to pass the buck, but... choose one: :-)
   A) It's not my fault.
   B) I didn't do it.
   C) It was like that when I got here.

I guess it won't help your PL/I cause... but FWIW, we do have a bunch of C-C-C-OBOL (I can hardly say that) code, ugh! I grew up on Assembler; C-C-C-OBOL is just gross. :-)

I'll send the code to your personal e-mail address forthwith. And I misspoke in my first note to the list....the code is actually a Rexx PIPELINEs stage, and not an EXEC.

I noticed that... even better, thanks :-)

Don