To list(s);

  We are in the process of migrating a VM/VSE system
that currently uses the 3494 VTS. The user is
currently in the process of phasing out the VTS.
However, going forward, we want to utilize the 3494
ATL without using the VTS.

Currently I have these three machines down. At some
point, once the additional drives are added to the ATL
for this client, I will need to go into these machines
and make the appropriate modifications so I can bring
these machines online.

I need some assistance in identifying what I need to
modify.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thks,
 Bill J.