Title: RE: Mark Ritter, Mr. Dirmaint, passes away

Mr Ritter will most definitely be missed.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU]On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 2:03 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Mark Ritter, Mr. Dirmaint, passes away

It is with sadness that I report the passing of Mark Ritter, a member of
the z/VM development team.  He is perhaps best known as the primary
designer and developer of Dirmaint for most of the last 15 years, where
his committment to customer satisfaction was legendary.

In the community, Mark was a strong supporter of the Boy Scouts of
America, providing web services and information to Scouts, Venturers and
leaders in our area as well as being a scout leader himself.

He will be missed.

Regards,
      Alan

Alan Altmark
Sr. Software Engineer
IBM z/VM Development

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com