> My questions are: How to send with a subject line, how
> to change "from" address and any other options I can
> potentially use. Is this documented somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike Horlick

Mike,

  I know you got a lot of responses, but I thought I would put
  an example together for you.  Here is a CMS file that will
  send an email from my work account to my home account.  I
  simply send the file to SMTP after I am done editing it.

  Let me know if you would like an example that sends an attachment
  along with the email.

Ed Zell
(309) 674-8255 x-107
[EMAIL PROTECTED]