KM seemed like the perfect solution to encrypt a small amount of data.... BUT the box we're on doesn't have the Cipher Message instruction set, and the new box won't be set up before I want this software in place. :-)

In the mean time.... Is there a CSL routine to perform functions similar to KM? I've been through HELP ROUTINES, but didn't find anything. Did my eyes glaze over, or is it just not there?

CP Level: z/VM Version 4 Release 4.0, service level 0501 (32-bit)
CMS Level: CMS Level 20, Service Level 501

Thank you :-)