From: Harding, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:54 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM directory entry for shared DASD

For real reserve/release to be used for cross-system protection, the minidisks must be full-pack, not just start at cylinder 0, and SHARED must be on for the rdev.

Mike Harding
EDS VM National Capability
134 El Portal Place
Clayton, Ca.  USA  94517-1742

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.